Good Monday afternoon to you all! I hope your day has been full of happiness, easiness and great food!
I am completely honored that one so, oh....what's the word....divine, would pass this award on to little ol me. Ok, the truth is I AM honored. To be chosen by a blogging peer really means alot to me. I always hope people read my rantings, chatter, and recipes, but when someone gives you an award, you know you must be doing something right, at least in the opinion of, You Know It Happens At Your House Too. Thank you so much for your sharing your hilarity every single day, and making us innocent people say inappropriate things that may upset our own readers. I mean, not that anything like that has ever happened to me, just sayin'....
As with all Blogging peer awards, there are rules attached. I actually like this part because it gives us all a chance to get to know each other just a little better. Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the awarding blog.
2. Answer seven questions.
3. Provide 10 random factoids about yourself.
4. Hand the award on to 7 deserving others.
Q AND A:
#1. What is your favorite song?
Really? I am a musician, choosing just one is like asking a doctor in a roomful of 5,000 people to just save one. I can't do it. Ok, give me 3. 1. Here Comes The Sun-Beatles 2. Maybe I'm Amazed-Paul McCartney 3. Take My Hand Precious Lord- Elvis version (eclectic much?)
#2. What's your favorite desert?
#3. What do you do when you are upset?
I am an outward "freaker". Admittedly, I have had some record breaking freak outs!
#4. Which is your favorite pet?
Dogs, and my Toby who crossed over the Rainbow Bridge 4 years ago was the best little buddy (140 lbs of handsome black lab) anyone could ask for AND he could say I love you :( Great now I am teary!
#5. Which do you prefer, White or Whole Wheat?
Makes no difference.
#6. What is your your biggest fear?
The deaths of those I love. I love the people in my life so passionately, goodbye on a a permanent, until I get there level freezes me in fear at times. (my son, husband, granddaughter, parents, etc..)
#7. What is your attitude mostly?
Not what I wish it were. I am finding my way back to my old happy place. Life is to short, my husband and I made a pact to say to each other at least once a day, "BEST DAY EVER", so we could put into perspective what some people in the world are going through and what we deem horrible.
10 RANDOM FACTS
1. I do not drive due to visual impairment
2. I have an abnormal amount of makeup and don't see my addiction letting up anytime soon
3. I am terrified of the dentist. I mean, T E R R I F I E D
4. When nobody is looking, I eat ChefBoyArDee spaghettios with franks or meatballs
5. My son is really my stepson.
6. I have a 3 year old granddaughter. (I am 38)
7. Even as a foodie, I have a rather long list of food I refuse to eat. I cook it, but I refuse to eat it.
8. I hate grocery shopping
9. I am the youngest of 10 kids. 7 girls and 3 boys
10. I can't blow my nose. *don't ask*
Now, the rules say I have to pass this on to 7 bloggers. This is hard, but I am going to just do it. Ya know, put my big girl pants on and take the plunge!
1. It's Yummilicious- Not only is she sweet and helpful she has great food, and great savings!!
2. The Mother Freakin' Princess- She has found her inner princess and she will help you find yours too! She is funny, she is real and she is a mother freakin princess!
3. I Like to Bake and Cook- My blog "mom". She is so kind, and happy, so inspiring and most importantly she cooks amazing food!!
4. Moore or Less Cooking Blog- More great food, great humor and she calls me "Pickles". How can you not love that?!
5. Fatherhood Isn't For Wimps- He is always picking your brain, asking though provoking questions and blogging about his life as a single dad, the ups, the downs and letting single parents everywhere know, they aren't alone and they CAN do it! Inspirational, and humorous!
6. Running With Devil(ed) Eggs- Be careful of this one. A newly married woman, sharing her great recipes, her fun life and lots of great photos that will make you drool, and short out your keyboard.
7. What Inside Voice?- You want to laugh? Exactly, that is the exact reason I had to share. Real, and funny. Perfect combination!
Thanks again You Know It Happens At Your House Too!! I appreciate you choosing me to pass this award on too! Please go give her a visit!
I hope you enjoyed learning some odd quirks of mine!! Was kind of fun sharing too!!
Your "hopes I am not to freaky deaky" chefwannabe